Summary of Position
Hamro Palo is seeking a qualified individual to lead its communication and documentation department showcasing work with adolescents, women, education, and the health sector.
Job Title: Communication Coordinator
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Regularly update Hamro Palo’s digital platform like website and social media in coordination with Program Team.
· Daily Social Media Management ( LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
· Lead/Facilitate online meetings with various stakeholders in coordination with the Program team
· Develop organizational visibility and communication outreach plan
· Field Visits as and when required.
· Write success/failure stories for Hamro Palo’s publications such as Monthly and Annual Newsletter
· Write blog posts on various issues related to Hamro Palo’s work.
· Develop issue-based campaign and advocacy materials as and when required
· Sound understanding of nonprofit communications to various stakeholders.
· Detail-oriented with excellent content development skills including editing/proofreading.
· Strong designing and editing skills with a proven track record of creating and editing traditional and social media content.
· Ability to engage the audience in various social media platforms.
· Ability to work independently and in a team.
· Excellent communication skills, both in English and Nepali language.
· Ability to adapt to changes and make quick decisions.
· Masters degree related to Mass Communication, Journalism, Marketing, or Media or any relevant area.
· Minimum 2 years of full-time experience in communication (esp. website management, content development, designing, editing, and social media) role, preferably in the non-profit sector.
· Proficiency in using WordPress and other digital applications and tools.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit a resume including details of two referee to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5:00 pm, 15 June 2021.
· Your email should serve as a cover letter.
· Include your full name and the title of this position in the subject line.
Hamro Palo is an equal opportunity employer.